About the LRC
The Resource Center:
- Identifies and collects quality, creative, theologically-sound resources
- Draws ideas and resources from congregations
- Links these resources with other expressed ministry needs
- Builds relationships with publishers to share ministry tools
This year our members receive gifts from BlueFish and Group.
The TRC is a place to discover support for or help in developing programs in the local church.
It is designed to give congregations access to a wider range of resources for all areas of the work of the
church than any congregation could secure for itself.
The Center operates as a lending library and provides opportunities to check out, review and use resources.
The resources do not necessarily reflect the views of the Resource Center or its staff.
Support for the Resource Center comes from individaul and congregational memberships,
grants and gifts. Thank you for supporting this network ministry
Membership is based on the average worship attandence for your congregation. The chart below
shows the fee structure. When you purchase a membership there will not be any usage fees, however,
we ask that you be responsibile for shipping cost to and from your church. Add an additional $50.00 to
the fee shown and pay return shipping ONLY.
A mail-in Synod Rebate is available in some areas, please contact
The LRC for details. Membership payments may be sent monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually. We welcome ALL to use our resources, those
not belonging to a member congregation will
be charged a non-member usage fee.
|Average Worship Attendance||Membership Fee - 1 year|
|1 - 35||$100.00|
|36 - 60||$150.00|
|61 - 125||$175.00|
|126 - 175||$225.00|
|176 - 225||$275.00|
|226 - 300||$325.00|
|301 - 400||$425.00|
|401 - 500||$475.00|
|501 - 700||$525.00|
|701 - above||$575.00|
Fill in Order Info.
||$2.00 plus shipping
||Non-Member Video Fee Schedule
||$5.00 plus shipping
|Leader/Student Book-Sets Rental
||$7.50 plus shipping
||$20.00 plus shipping
|Idea/Open File Items
||$2.50 plus shipping
See Lending Policies below.
If you have questions regarding fees or memberships, please email us
or give us a call at 641-357-4451.
Joining the TRC is easy. Just fill out the following form and click the Join Now!
button. We will be in contact with you soon. Thanks.
Shared Idea File
- Please be specific when requesting from the idea file and include:
- who will use the material (i.e. youth, adult, group of people)
- your theme
- length of your program/presentation
- These files are large, the above details help us fill
- Books are checked out for 30 days at a time.
- Due dates are written in the pocket inside the book.
- If you need to extend the due date, please call or email .
- The cheapest shipping method available is used to deliver the books.
- Please return using Priority mail or UPS, whichever method is convenient.
- Please call and reserve videos one week or more in advance.
- Whenever possible, videos are shipped at least a week in advance
to allow shipping time and time for you to preview and prepare for use.
- UPS is used to ship most videos.
- The invoice is inside the package. Please read it, it contains the due date,
return instructions, shipping and usage charges.
- Save the padded envelope for returning videos.
- Return videos on their due dates.
- Make sure all guides and video cases are returned with the video.
- Return the video by Priority Mail or UPS.
- In some cases, you may be asked to send a video to another church, this saves
time and double postage.
- Your cooperation and promptness is necessary to be good stewards of these
- If you need to make changes (i.e. extend due date or ship date), please call or email
so we can check the resource's reservation status.